Website Design Cork Blog
SEO Ireland On Page SEO Tips
#1. Page URL optimization for on-page SEO
- Page URL is important on-page seo factor. It is static and contain only valid characters. URLs can be static or dynamic. Dynamic URL is generated automatically and has not users or Google friendly search engines in mind example(www.site.com/123ft3/). Static url should describe the content example(www.site.com/rent-a-house-cork/).
- Use delimiters e.g. “-“. If you’ll separate words in the url with a space, you will have such result: www.site.com/Your%20text%20in%20the%20url%/. It’s ugly.
- Use keyword in the UR. If there are several words in the URL, it is desirable to put your keyword at the beginning.
- Proper use of sub-folders (logical folder structure). If your page is in the “rabbit” category, then form an URL accordingly: www.site.com/rabbit/new_page_name/.
- If this is a new version of the page, and the old one was removed – set 301 redirect from the old page to the new one. Thus we say to the Google-robot that the page has been moved to a different address.
#2. Open the page for indexing
- Use a robots.txt file.
- Add all new pages to sitemap.xml.
- Make sure that you do not use the tag noindex.
- Make sure that there is no rel=”canonical” tag to another page.
- Check the page code and make sure there are no unnecessary on-page SEO elements.
#3. Meta elements on-page SEO optimization
- Keyword should be entered in the page title (not more than 2 times, it is desirable that the main keyword appears at the beginning).
- Not more than one H1 title per page (Especially it concerns to bloggers – make sure that the home page has only one H1!).
- Meta description should contain the keyword, but it should look natural and read easy, do not litter you meta description with keywords. Do not forget to follow the maximum permissible length.
#4. Content optimisation for SEO
- Content for on page SEO should be well formatted separation into paragraphs, headers, sub-headers etc.
- Minimum number of characters – 300 (minimum 50 words) for product pages and 300 words for the blog posts.
- At least 4-5 occurrences of the keyword in the text, preferably closer to the beginning of the text.
- Use titles and sub-titles: h1, h2, h3, etc. But do not forget – only one H1 per page!
- Add the keyword to the H1 and H2 titles (but not to all H2 titles).
- Highlight key words in the text with strong / italics tags. This is not required, but will not be worse.
- Use anchor text for internal and external links.
#5. Image Optimization
- Prescribes the ‘alt’ and ‘title’ tags.
- Picture name should contain the keyword.
- Consider the optimal weight and image quality.
#6. Internal and external links
- Reduce the number of outbound links on the page. However, you can add links to the trustworthy resources that are not your competitors (but desirable ‘nofollow’).
- Carefully check the links from the main page and the links from the other pages. On what sites they link to?
- Optimize your site relinking (the more internal links from a page, the less weight it transmits. The higher link is located in the code, the more weight it transmits.)
- Link to your old content in the text.
- Avoid anchor cannibalization (ie, when the page that is promoted by some keyword refers to the another page with the same keyword as an anchor.)
7. Tracking page status
* Check if it got in the index, and if it ranked by specified keywords.
* Check your Google Webmaster Tools for errors and correct them.
* Check Google Analytics – bounce rate, average time on the page etc. If the statistics are not ok – something needs to be corrected.
* Put a redirect if nrrfrf
* Ping, add in social bookmarks and social networks – do everything for indexing and for promotion.
8. Remember – updated, relevant content on the site is the key to success.
On Page optimisation
Your internet business needs assistance and guidance to reach to the top slot and our goal is to achieve that of You. Page optimisation brings together many factors.
On Page optimisation holds the key to improve the page rank and it needs an efficient care to do that. Our focus as a team is determined to achieve the on page optimisation by constant research and well developed techniques.
Let briefly describe the On Page optimisation Service provided.
On Page SEO
In On Page SEO we used the technique to improve the page rank of your website by introducing search friendly features into the website. Our experts are working prominently to find the best possible HTML codes and Meta tags for the content. We understand the the content and change the code and tags in accordance with your business niche. We introduce Keyword to hold great amount of responsibility in increasing the search result. The use of proper Keywords with the most acceptable Keyword density is Key to the success of On Page optimisation.
Why you need On Page Solutions SEO:
The internet marketing of website or online shop requires great amount of visibility and big organic audience. The business formula for profit in this field is web traffic. The more you attract people towards you, the more you earn. But how can you become so many people’s first choice? On page SEO is answer to that question. The Keyword rich content with the assistance of HTML codes and Meta tags help you to come at the top of Google search result. The more you will become visible in the audience, the more traffic will be attracted. The On page SEO is nothing but a crowed puller for your product which helps you to generate awareness about your product and increase the sale.
Self Checking of On page SEO:
On Page SEO is an easy and understandable techinique used to generate traffic. Many people wonder how to accomplish the On Page SEO. The basic fundamental of On page SEO is to place your website at the top of the Google search. The accomplishing of On page SEO will indicate highest page rank for your website and also adequate number of traffic. If you think the audience in your page has not reached its credible and potential number you can always continue the service of On page SEO.
We are experienced Irish On Page Solutions Optimiser who is enjoying a great respect and popularity for the amount of hard work done and client’s satisfaction. We provide all the On page optimisation by keeping the client’s requirement in view.
This affordable price and acceptable time frame has been the key of our business. We have already helped many to reach the top position they desired and our team is always ready to shoulder you in the chase of your dream in internet marketing. Get in contact
- Free Registration of your domain name
- SEO services
- Design of your website
- Hosting your website
- Promotion your website
- Website re-design services
- Full website hosting including full geographical web statistics.
- E-Mail accounts from 10 accounts to 20 accounts. Easy setup / Spam Blocker.
- Online information form, Get valuable information from your visitors.
- Your own username & password to your control panel / Support.
- Web mail – Check your mail from anywhere in the world.
- Custom web design or premade websites. Full custom design / affordable templates.
- Search engine inclusion – Get your site found in search engines.
- Hosting – Packages available.
- Domain registration
- Anti virus protection included with our web design and hosting package
- We cater for startups, small medium companies offering quality web design & hosting SEO services