WordPress Training Courses in Cork & Kerry WordPress Training.
WordPress Courses and WordPress Training in all area’s of Kerry and Cork.
We plan all our courses based on demand thanks to our former participants, the word spreads and we get more inquiries for customised WordPress training from all over the country.
In the Kerry and Cork in particular, there is an increased demand for WordPress websites in Kerry.
As business owners are being more proactive with their online presence.
If we get a few people together and agree on a date, whether is for courses or in staff training, please let me know in an e-mail to email@example.com or give me a ring at 087 754-7098 for more information, and we’ll see what we can arrange a date for the course. We also provide WordPress Training for individuals or small groups for Business.
We will teach individuals or small groups on the basic’s from installing a wordpress website to setting the title of your website.
Moving on from there we will teach you how to write your first post or page with inserting media on pages.
WordPress Training Courses
Search Engine Optimisation
Learn about Search Engine Optimisation, increasing unique visitors to your website and getting the right keywords and links to all the pages on your site. Cost per person is €60.
Our WordPress Training Courses are held in Kerry and Cork and are unlimited to area’s of Ireland.
We have training courses every month in Kerry. But you can also book one to one WordPress training or a WordPress course for €50 per hour just email me.
Our courses can cover: Setting up and developing a Website
This training course is for Beginners and we will train you on setting up and developing a WordPress Website in 3 stages as listed below:
WordPress training courses are held in Web Training Kerry Offices in Killorglin Co. Kerry. These courses can be booked by one person or up to a group of 5 people. Total cost is €300 The course has 3 parts (as listed below) each part is 2 hours and can be booked over 3 days or once a week for 3 weeks.
Part 1 – Why On line?
- The Irish online landscape and what are the benefits to your business
- The internet and the way it is used
- Search Engines and how web sites are found .Com & .Ie log in or log out.
- Sites that make the first page and why
- Building online presence
Preparing for your website – Who, What and Why
- Who are you trying to target
- What are you trying to sell, promote or inform
- Why do you want a web site?
- Picking a Domain name
- Preparing visual images, content and call to action
- Set up a Gmail account for Part 2 and 3
Part 2 – Setting up a web site and WordPress
- Domain name and Cloud hosting
- The Difference between WordPress.com & WordPress.org
- Installing WordPress
- Confirmation details and saving site information
- Using the Cloud Hosting control panel
Start building a test website with WordPress
- Setting up a free WordPress website
- Overview of the WordPress Dashboard
- Where to begin and setting up the home page
- Adding upgrades and plugins
- Site Settings and adding your location and social networks
- Picking a theme and preparing your graphic banner
- Adding images and links to pages
- Help and support – How to use it
- Using the Search Engine Optimisation package
Part 3 – Google – Ad words, Keywords and Analytics
- Linking your website to social media sites
- Using the keywords tools
- Setting up a Google Ad words campaign
- Analytics what it is and activating it.
- Outline other useful google tools: Picasa, Google Maps, You Tube & Docs