Some very common issues and error fixes for wordpress. All with very easy fixes. This tutorial is written to help you on the most common WordPress fixes and how to fix them instantly.
How to Re-Saving Permalinks in WordPress Website
If you run into a page that comes up with a 404 not found error or your backend is working and all you can see is a blank page on your front end. Do this first.
- Go to Settings > Permalinks
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click save.
You Will Not have to change the permalink type
You may have to click the default WordPress permalink and re-save it. Then change back to permalink type and save it again(test again) problem should be solved.
Deactivate all Plugins the easy way.
If your page or post is behaving visually off or not acting as expected. A plugins not working may be the reason and the majority of the time it is.
Either they were incorrectly set up or they are just not compatible with your theme or server or they just plane don’t work. This is the first place to start if you are trouble shooting your site.
Sometimes the files whether the .css or .js re-act badly with each other.
- Go to the plugins page of your wordpress admin.
- Select all your plugins and in the bulk actions select box choose deactivate.
- You may have to activate every plugin one by one – so activate the needed plugins first and test every time you activate one.
Pinguis Website Design for Your Trade or Service Website 087 7547-098.
We design and promote Websites for Plastering, Electrician, Wall Chasers to Ground Work Websites or Machinery, Power Tools to Dog Grooming Website and Online Sales Websites.